NASSCOM 10,000 Start-ups enters its 3rd phase
On 30 June’14, NASSCOM announced the launch of the 3rd phase of 10,000 Start-ups program. In the previous 2 phases, NASSCOM received 7000 applications for the 10,000 Start-ups program out of which 125+ startups were impacted where they got funded, accelerated, mentored, showcased through the program
- In the coming phase NASSCOM looks to expand its scope by:
– Creating more showcase and global opportunities
– Launching a skill initiative to create a talent pool of skills relevant to the tech startup jobmarket
– Evangelizing and fostering billion dollar opportunities and building a robust Internet of Things ecosystem
– Launching a tech start-up discovery platform
NASSCOM has proposed to the new government to establish an India Tech entrepreneurship mission in the forthcoming budget.
You can apply for 10,000 Start-up on 10000startups.com
Deadline: 31st July
*Update: Founders who apply by 14th July’14 would also be in contention for a sponsored Blackbox Connect program in Silicon Valley.
Here’s a lowdown of what NASSCOM plans to do with 10,000 Start-ups in its third phase: